City Gay and Country Gay

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Booty booty booty booty booty errywhere

Hey Country Gay,

Love the gnome. Love the super feminine stance. He's a fitting new member for the blog.

So anyways, enough about you and your gay gnome.

I never was a big Chuck E. Cheese gal (another mouse already had my heart), but I LOVED Showbiz Pizza. Always slightly frightened and bewitched by the keyboard-playing gorilla vocalist (Fatz Geronimo) of the Rockafire Explosion animatronic band, I kept my distance while the other more obnoxious children danced right up in his grill.

I was delighted to find on a pizza blog called Slice that not only is Rockafire Explosion alive and well in several people's homes, they have been given great new material to work with:



I want one.

- City Gay

1 comment:

slambo said...

Wow. I feel like a piece of my childhood was unearthed, and the magic that used to be Rockafire Explosion has just been dashed a bit. I can't believe that as a kid this seemed like a cool thing to watch in between floppy slices, air hockey, and skee ball.