City Gay and Country Gay

Monday, May 5, 2008

Photo Test

Dear City Gay:

My new digital camera has a food setting, so I tested it out at Red Robin this weekend.


The picture is fine and so was the hamburger smothered in bleu cheese. The onion straws on the burger were kind of soggy, though, which made made for an unintended chewiness. I'm sure the burger was completely unhealthy, but whatev.

Now perhaps I'll get back into the cooking mode. Yeah, it was the lack of a good camera that was keeping me from cooking. Yeah, that's it.

Loves,
Country Gay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! What kind of camera is it? I totally want one.

slambo said...

Whoops. Sorry, oatmeal cookie guy. I'm sure a more timely response would have been a good thing.

The camera is a Casio Exilim with 8.1 megapixels. While I don't know if the food setting does amazing things to food pictures, it is a perfect size to have on hand for taking food pictures.