City Gay and Country Gay

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Reader service: City Gay researches your needs

Howdy Country Gay!

I've noticed several of our site visitors have been brought here by Google or other search services while clearly looking for content we don't provide.

Here's an abbreviated list of the search terms our visitors are hoping to find. I'll point them in the right direction when I can.

"gay fish"
• Are you wanting to go on a gay fishing expedition?
• Wonder if there is such a thing as a gay fish?
• Curious if eating fish makes you gay?

"gay hors"
I'm really hoping that wasn't "gay horse" misspelled. "Gay whores" I'll accept.

"old bitches"
I'm turning 30 this week, so you've found one.

"labels about pigs insides"
You're really bad at Googling. I don't even know what you're looking for. Try this or this.

"the pig gay"
Sure.

"sausage friend"
Okay.

"sausage gay"
Redundant. Next!

"was vincent price gay"
He was married three times, to a woman each time. He had a child, so he's at least had sex with one of them.

"is anthony bordaine gay"
My gaydar says no and his books seem to be written from a very hetero perspective. Also, he is married and has a child.

"bananas gay"
I'm not researching that for you.

"gay banana"
Alright, fine.

"gay battle"
Now THAT is a good idea. I'll see what I can do to make this happen.

"gay booty"
Here.

"gay gnome"
You've met Brad, yes?

That concludes my reader services for today. You're welcome.

- City Gay out.

6 comments:

Clay said...

That was incredibly hilarious. My favorite response was, "You're really bad at Googling. I don't even know what you're looking for."

And happy soon-to-be birthday!

Kim said...

my favorite post yet.

Clay said...

If you two keep being negligent in your postings, can I start submitting guest posts of some of my food to fill the void?

Anonymous said...

oo...can i join clay in the guest posting?

OH! on 'Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me' they made fun of the tater pig. giggled and thought of you.

Anonymous said...

the gay booty picture actually got an LLOL. love it.

a roaring LLOL.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!