City Gay and Country Gay

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Catchy Food Title

I think Disneyland wore out the gay owners of this blog. I seriously don't think I've cooked one thing since I returned, but I've been eating a lot of yogurt and drinking coffee in the morning. The country finally has a standalone Starbucks with a drive-thru, which means I've become their number one fan.

I did make taco soup tonight, which was filling. I also have enough to last through the winter.

I believe City Gay and I could be starting a weekly cheese feature. For me to participate, I would have to actually by an interesting cheese. While the smoked cheddar I bought the other day is delightful, there really isn't anything special about it. Look for something cheesy in the future though.

2 comments:

Kim said...

dear brandon, before you buy an interesting cheese, please learn the difference between "by" and "buy."

love, an adoring editor in a bitchy mood.

Anonymous said...

i promise i know the difference. i really do.