City Gay and Country Gay

Friday, August 24, 2007

Wanted: Personal Chef

Dear City Gay,

I apparently exhausted myself when I made shrimp fettuccine alfredo. I have fallen back into the hell of eating hot dogs and fast food during the last two weeks. The only thing I made today was coffee, and there was nothing exciting about brewing it. I could take a picture of my Jack in the Box cup that came with my meal tonight, but that would just make me feel worse about myself.

However, I do have an idea kicking around that I should be able to execute in the next couple of weeks. I hope that getting back into a routine at work will bring some sort of cooking routine, too.

Love always,
Country Gay

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fears, Country Gay. I've been cooking enough for the both of us! I pray for your speedy blogging return, but I will try and keep things afloat in your absence.

Soon, I will be forcing you to blog though because I've got some City Gay / Country Gay challenges a-brewin' in the ol' noggin.

Anonymous said...

ooo. . .challenges. . .I like the sound of that.

You should have a challenge for your four readers, too. That would be thrilling.

oh. and my secret word wasn't very fun, though I've been on the lookout for a good one.

woops. wrong blog. eh.

Clay said...

I would so be on board for a reader challenge... assuming it deals with a food I like!

The General said...

Two of our four readers have spoken. Readers must be included in our challenge.

Kim said...

i third the reader challenge thing, unless it deals with cooking beef.

Kim said...

oh, and gentry, if you're cooking so much, where are the blogs?